Saturday, 6 February 2016

Welcome to Room 7, 2016


I am excited to be working alongside you and your child this year. It was lovely to meet so many of you at the conferences last week. Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any concerns or queries (sue@huapaidistrict.school.nz). I endeavour to check and respond to emails regularly.
This year I continue in my role as team leader for the Piha learning community. This is a vertical team comprising of the following classes and teachers:

Room 3: Esther Bahg Year 1 & 2
Room 4: Kathy Abercromby Year 1 & 2
Room 7: Sue Aston (Team Leader) Year 3 & 4
Room 9: Stacey Wheeler Year 5 & 6
Room 12: Dave Stenning Year 3 & 4
Room 20: Ben Hutchings Year 7 & 8
Room 22: Tasha Gover Year 5 & 6

We are all looking forward to working together as a team throughout the year head.

Each week I will communicate to update you on current learning and any other class-wide communication, via this blog. The HSC (home school communication) page will provide an outline of current learning and information about the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment